Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Florida

Ok, I can't help but post some personal information this week instead of a more law related entry. I am leaving for Florida next Thursday, as soon as class is over. I couldn't be more excited. My Dad's 50th birthday is next week, so my parents, brother, and I are all going to Sanibel Island off the coast of Ft. Myers. We are going to eat good food, go shelling, and visit some fun shops. It's going to be a very relaxing three days that I definately need. This last week has been a little rough and some time in the sun and warm weather will help me a lot.

I'll post some more about it when I get home next week, but I'm sure it'll be a good time.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Dickie Selfe said...

A sanity check will help us all make better decisions: like those about which law school to attend. That's how this fits into your blog for me :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home